Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Splash Collection continued

Ok guys it was my little lady bug's first day of school and when I tell you I got no loves from my baby, who has never been away from mommy for longer than an hour or two even with daddy! She didn't give me a second glance when she hopped on her bus like a big girl. As much as I missed my little minions today I did enjoy the chance to craft without being disrupted for the first time in months, you guys are in for a treat for this month's release and that's all I'll say for now! Right now though, I want to get back to the splash collection and my mini notepads created with those adorable little merbeans. Today's mini notepad features little Sealia (Sea-Lia, get it? :D ) and boy is she a cutie


This fintastic friend was also colored up with my copic markers, like the other two so far, glittered up with diamond stickles and mounted on a stitched circle inked with pigment ink. I wanted her to look like she was inside a bubble and didn't want to overly decorate this notepad (It still needed to be practical for use) so I resisted the urge to cover the whole front in sparkly baubles and doodads. Instead I used one of the delicate words dies Smile (retired, sorry!) and a couple of doodlebug sequins. Like the others, I used a bit of matching baker's twine to secure the little notepad closed when not being used.
Three down and one to go right? See you guys tomorrow with one more notepad to complete the set!

lots-o-love
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Love all your cute notepads with the Awesome Splash collection. I can't wait till mine come in the mail!!!!

    ReplyDelete