Followers

Friday, April 10, 2015

Farm Fresh Friday: Oh So Girly

Greetings guys and gals! Its Friday so you know what that means right? That's right, a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge for The Greeting Farm so join us for a fun and "Oh So Girly" challenge. So pull out your lace and frill, your pinks and pastels, your bling and sparkle and get girly with us this week! Here's my card for the challenge:



Isn't she a doll? I love how Springy her outfit looks, not hot enough for shorts and a tank, not cool enough for long sleeves and pants, but somewhere just in between! To me, that's my perfect weather and she looks comfy cute which is just my style! I colored Frappi on cyrogen white cardstock with my copic markers  and paper pieced the teal parts of her outfit from a piece of shimmery lightweight paper I'd had in my stash forever. I wanted to give this card a beachy feel so I used a weathered wood looking DP paired with some ocean waves from Crate Paper's "The Pier" 6x6 pad. Layered on top of some bazzill card shoppe cardstock in robin's egg and paired with a few cork stickers, ribbon, and a die cut sentiment from The Greeting Farm's Delicate Words set (retired), and my card was ready to me feel like Olaf singing about summer! We hope you join us for this week's challenge and if you need more inspiration, pop over to The Farm and check out what the other DT gals have for you!

Lots-O-Love,
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Krys! Great design and of course love the image too! Those die cuts are great touches to your pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete