Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Enchanted

Hey bloglanders, guess what day it is?????!!!! HUMP DAAAAAY!!!! Lol sorry it had to be done guys, had to. Whew! Now that that's off my chest, I hope you're having as wonderful a Wednesday as I'm having. Why is it wonderful? Because I'm here to see another day, what's not to smile about? Seriously, I'm not sure why but I've been super excited to share my latest project with you guys and I can't wait to link it up to the SOG August Linky Party! Without further ado, another one of my favorite Odd Girl digis, Cinderella

Cinderella

I haven't made pocket card in a while but this Bo Bunnny Enchanted Garden collection was just perfect for this project! Doesn't Cindy look elegant?! I love the soft colors of this DP I mean seriously, lilac and green, *swoon* I'm in love! The antique looking yellows and tans in this collection really bring out the hues of green and purple. I've never been much of a purple gal myself so I find it difficult usually to pair it with anything and still make it look good but this color combo is a surefire win in my book! I colored Cinderella with my copic markers and wink of stella clear glitter and created a frame for her using a few spellbinders dies. The Sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Magical Kit and the ribbon and pearl flourishes are from my stash. I added a few roses (purchased  here) for a touch more elegance. Last, the pull out card for the pocket was also made with Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden, stamped with versamark and embossed with snow white embossing powder. Last I added  a scrap of ribbon between the layers of the pull out card to give something to hold onto when you slide it out. This card came together quickly and its my favorite so far! I can't wait to link it up and share with everyone! If you haven't yet, go and link up your Odd Girl creations. After all you can't win if you don't!
-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at the August Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete