Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Polkastripes!

Hey! I've been rained in once again so of course you know this means crafting, oh darn! ^.^ Lately I've been experimenting with different mediums as you probably noticed, as well as creating other things than just cards. I figure I would go ahead and make a new card today with some cute DP and a basic fold with my new handsome guy from The Greeting Farm for the FFF challenge this week, Stripes or Plaid

SSSC #7 Puppy Love


Honestly I wasn't crazy about getting this stamp for my stamp of the month, not that he isn't a cutie. No, I think I was in love with the idea of the fairy tale theme that TGF had going and so I was expecting a new princess (fingers still crossed for a princess Jasmine or princess Tiana type!) Never the less he is quite a handsome guy, and my collection is somewhat lacking when it comes to stamps for boy cards. I decided to stick with trying out new mediums so I stamped this little guy in jet black stazon and watercolored him using my water brush and crayola markers. I still love my copics for coloring stamps but watercoloring is fun too. The layout is from this week's challenge over at Retro Sketches, it was kind of challenging to me but I figured it out and I love it! Speaking of my lack of stamps for masculine cards, I can't wait to get my hands on the Spooky Kit available to pre order for a few more days over at the TGF store. I'm not big on Halloween but the adorable little bean monsters in the kit would be just perfect for little boy's birthday cards or invitations and decorations! Not to mention the new Bo Bunny papers I just bought, Our Lil' Monster, that I can't wait to start playing with...now to find some little boys in the family with a birthday coming up!

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Another cute card Krys! Love how you water colored him and the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete