Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Party Palette

Hi guys, still feeling a bit under the weather but TGF has such a fun Color Challenge for this week's FFF that I couldn't resist inking up one of my newest edition, Up Up Bean. Normally I have a very difficult time making pinks and purples look good together but I gave it a shot and I'm pretty pleased with the results

Up Up Bean

I've been looking for an excuse to use this birthday balloons embossing folder for a while now as well as this chevron paper from my LCS's open stock so this seemed like the perfect little stamp to use it with. Hope I start feeling better soon enough to enjoy this awesome springy weather before the big move to the cold north. Wish me luck guys!
-Krys

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What copics did u use? And how did you get it to be sparkly and shiny? I really like this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used crystal stickles and glossy accents to add the sparkle and shine but as for the copics used, sorry I'm not entirely sure, I never think to write them down but I can from now on if you'd like!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete