Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

S'now Place Like Home

Hi guys I'm blogging from the comfort of my own couch for the first time in a long time and boy does it feel good, especially since the weather here is terrible! I woke up to my 3 and 4 year old firmly snuggled on either side of me in my bed, sound asleep as thunder so loud it sounded like my front yard was being bombed by kamikaze pilots! I'm not exaggerating either, it was so bad my floors were vibrating and I could hear my windows rattling! Sheesh! No wonder my girls were in my bed! As if the thunder wasn't bad enough there was a flash flood torrent of a storm along with guess what....SLEET! seriously I wanted to stay under the covers in my warm, toasty, at maximum capacity, bed. Well I decided to brave the freezing house to turn on the heat and while I was at it I swung by Splendid Stamping to see who the challenge winner was as well as get the new challenge for this week's FFF and whaddaya know, it was ME!!!!! I am so very excited especially since I rarely ever win challenges but to win one at Splendid Stamping was a major deal for me! Sorry for gushing it was just really good news when I really needed a pick me up so this felt awesome. Now for my card for this week's challenge:

Latte Anya
 
This was a winter treat for me, the theme of this week's FFF was Snow! How fun right? not that we ever actually get much snow here in Texas, and believe me I am NOT complaining! The fluffy wet white stuff is best on Christmas specials on ABC Family in my opinion, I disdain being cold or wet and I especially loathe being cold AND wet, yucky!!! Not my cup o tea but it is so beautiful to watch, and it makes everything look so serene, which is why I shall admire it from indoors, swaddled like a baby in a huge comforter sipping on salted caramel hot chocolate (found the recipe here!). The paper was from my stash, the Sentiment is from the DCWV Rub on sentiments cards stack, and the snowflakes are from a Sizzix Die This little lady will be my entry for the FFF challenge over at Splendid Stamping, so if crafting is your thing and you've got a passion for stamping, please join in I promise it'll be fun! See you guys next time,
 
-Krys
 

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable, and I love the snowflakes!! Great holiday card!!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! So happy to see you playing with us in the TGF challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete