Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Swicheroo Deja Vu

Helloooo bloggers! I'mso excited to be blogging this lovely cool sunny morning! I am seriously loving this weather its been frikin cold here (and when I say cold I mean Texas cold a.k.a low 60's lol). I digress, when I'm in a good mood I tend to ramble! The point of my post today is to present aanother body snatching alteration creation for the Alter Ego Challenge over at the Splendid Stamping. II'mstarting to feel like Dr FFrankenstein over here, they've created a monster! Lol I've been switching heads and bodies like crazy and my creative juices are just overflowing so without more delay, Ta-da!


( Hat: C.c. Leslie, Head: Winky Bean, Body: C.C. Harlow)



The stapmed images were colored with my trusty copics and per my usual, stickled till it tickled (not really but I thought it would be fun to say... and I was RIGHT! :D ) but seriously, there's quote a bit of crystal stickles all over this card, I couldn't capture the full affect with my phone's camera. The papets are MME and the ribbon is from my stash. This card will be the next entered in the Alter Ego Challenge . Honestly I am having a blast with this body swapping business and I'll see you again tomorrow with another swapped out sweetheart tomorrow! Ttyl,

-Krys

7 comments:

  1. another great creation, so glad to see you back with juices flowing - love all the pink and of course the shine! not quite your creation without some sparkle!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked this with a triple swap!! Wowzers!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! So pretty in pink, too! Thanks so much for playing in our "Alter-Ego" contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices for swapping! Fabulous! Thank you for joining in the Alter Ego contest at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's adorable! Thanks for playing along this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. Love the colors and all the sparkle! Thanks for joining the TGF Alter Ego challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet all the pinks and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete