Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pockets Full of Love, and Lace

I am in love with pocket cards!!! The possibilities the ease, everything! Here's another Mother's Day card, hope you all enjoy it!
Tilda Spreads Love


I'm also in love with this DP from the Garden Tea Party Stack by DCWV. I used some of this paper a few weeks ago for my Tea Time In Wonderland post when I first received my Alice Bean in the mail. I fussy cut a flower and a few butterflies from one of the pages in the stack and used a small Recollections butterfly punch for the tiny butterflies here and there. The other DP was from the open stock at my LCS. I added some roses and stickled the background and small butterflies as well as adding a few pearls to complete the look. For the card insert I inked the edges with SU! Positively Pink and Tim Holtz's Walnut Stain to give it a distressed look. She will be entered in the Simply Magnolia 'Let's See Your Pockets!' Challenge (thanks Butterfly , for the suggestion!) as well as the Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge #238 and the Tilda Town Challenge #51 Anything Goes
OMG almost forgot to mention, the lace is from my local Walmart! The reason I'm excited is because they came in the cutest little plastic bubbles (which I have already re purposed one of). Each lace bubble contains 9ft of this darling lace and at $1 a bubble, I had to let everyone know about this deal! I'm including a pic below, has anyone else seen these things???




-Krys

5 comments:

  1. I love your card Krystal, its gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia. Lucky you having a store like that around, beautiful lace and flowers;o)))

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. It's been awhile since I have done a pocket card. This has inspired me to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so goregous ♥
    Lovely colors and image.
    Thanks for playing at MM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the design and colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete