Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Anyone for Anya? Sketch Challenge

Hi all! Today nothing to fancy, I have a few requests for father's day cards and I thought I would incorporate the sketch challenge over at Anyone for Anya? for the layout of my card.
 
Cafe Ian with Anya Strolls Sentiment

For this card I used Cafe Ian colored up with my trusty copics and a stamp from the Anya Strolls set for the sentiment. The DP is from My Mind's Eye, 'Indie Chic' and 'Follow Your Heart'. A few matching buttons and some baker's twine finished off this card! Sweet simple and to the point... not my thing but its still pretty adorable to me! The inside reads "Happy Father's Day!" I will also be entering this card in the All Sorts Challenge, True Blue.

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Krys. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our True Blue challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove love love this card.The color scheme, the buttons, and all of the little details. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week, and hope to see you there again soon.
    Hugs, Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is he! (In a manly sort of way of course!) love the colours and the male vibe! Very different from your other cards too but still as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you made a masculine card! Thank you for playing at Anyone for Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week.


    Nelly

    ReplyDelete