Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Double Trouble

Good morning wonderful people! If you've read my profile or even my blog description you know I am a very proud mommy of two DDs that can be quite the handful, but really at age 2 and 3 (newly 4) who wasn't?

Well both of my girls are natural (you would think at their age this would be obvious, but apparently not!) so I've been on a hair care journey as well with them to find what products work for their two different hair types to maintain moisture and help retain length. It's been a long road from dry, brittle, breakage-if-you-look-at-it-wrong hair to healthy, strong, and (thank God) getting long hair. That being said I do take time away from cardmaking to keep a good hair care routine and today happens to be wash day for my two naturals. Over the next two days you probably won't see a card but I have been toying with the idea of adding a hair care section to my blog, featuring my two little monsters so that I may better keep track of the progress we make on this hair care journey. If I have time I will definitely squeeze a card in but I don't believe in just throwing something together if I can't give it my all. Of course it's not expected, since this is after all, a card/craft blog but you are more than welcome to come along for the ride and follow along. Besides, what is hair care/styling but another medium of art? It's all about perspective and personal preference, sort of a 'glass-is-half-empty' kinda thing ^.^

Enjoy your day!
-Krys

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are they! Very cheeky faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeez they are too adorable for words!! They have a good reason to be camera hogs....they are CUTIES!!

    ReplyDelete